Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Skater Skirt and Seattle Skirt


If you are in the market for the quickest and cutest sew, check out Peekaboo Patterns Skater Skirt for girls of Seattle Skirt for ladies. I tested out both the size 5 and the ladies version. From print to finsih, I think the whole process took me about 20 minutes. Seriously, if you need a great fabric buster and a cute skirt to wear to something in an hour, this is the one for you!


For myself, I chose to do the entire skirt in knit. I also found that the size I chose was a bit large on me. I'll probably size down a few sizes next time. However, for my daughter, I used the knit waistband with a woven cotton skirt. I love the twirl and drape of it. I have already made her several in all my different prints. This is for sure going to be a staple in my sewing routine!

-xoxo Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment