Monday, June 1, 2015

Nice To Meet Me...




Hi everyone! My name is Katie and I thought I would start a blog. I plan to use it mostly for promoting and showing off all the wonderful clothes I make and the fun patterns I get to test. I'd like to tell you a little about me.

I am mom to two wonderful crazy kids. Miss K is currently 4.5 years old and Mr. M is just over 1 year old. I am also wife to Jason. He is a pretty cool guy. Jason likes to play video game sin his free time and watch football. I used to play video games and then the kids came along. So, I started making cute clothes! I actually used to be a professional video game player in the MLG. So that's kind of interesting, heh!

So why the name of my blog? Because I can only sew barefoot. I don't know. It's just kind of my thing. Something about being able to feel the foot pedal and the control better. I cannot sew with shoes on. Call me crazy, but I have been known to walk around with only a left shoe on when I'm sewing...if I have any shoes on at all.

I live in Texas so it's basically hot all the time, up until Mid-October through till March. We don't have a long fall/winter season. I wish we did. I love boots, cardis, and skinny jeans. But, if you are like most texans, as soon at the temps hit about 70 it's time to dawn the fall wardrobe.

I love meeting fellow sewists so please feel free to send me an email or comment! If you have any questions, I would always love to help if I can!

-Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment